Complaint Review: Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events, similar to home shows but for the pet world. Amazing Pet Expos have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Amazing Pet Expos is the leading national pet event company.

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 27, 2016

• Reported By: Bev — Santa Monica California United States of America
6421 Hampton Avenue 6421 Hampton Avenue, Missouri United States of America

Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Amazing Pet Expos™ receives highest rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, has excellent ratings with BBBs across the country and Dun & Bradstreet. Customers feel safe, confident, and secure when they choose to do business with Amazing Pet Expos. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.
*UPDATE: Amazing Pet Expos recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW

EDitor's UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Amazing Pet Expos for its full commitment to quality customer service.

Ripoff Report's discussions with Amazing Pet Expos have uncovered an ongoing dedication by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any concerns. Amazing Pet Expos listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

Amazing Pet Expos’ President, Sheila Rilenge, has informed us that her personal philosophy is that the relationships they’ve developed with consumers, businesses and non-profits are the backbone of their company. [continued below]....
..... As a successful businesswoman, Ms. Rilenge feels it’s critical to empower her team to go above and beyond to meet their customer’s needs.

Ms. Rilenge explains, “The newest industry forecasts were released recently and they claim that by 2019, the pet industry is expected to hit $91.72 billion in sales, while business experts and all the ‘movers and shakers’ talk about the trends and other factors which will lead to all of this growth. I don't doubt anything being said about these trends in the pet industry, but one ‘trend’ that isn't going anywhere is a customer's expectations for excellent service. A company might have the most innovative product ever developed or offer a unique service that appeals to a worldwide audience, but if that company takes their customers for granted, they'll fail. It's really that simple. We've learned that listening to our customers and acting on their feedback is imperative to any kind of measurable success. Our customers and partners want a dedicated friend and ally in the pet industry and that’s exactly who we try to be.”

One of the things Ripoff Report learned in the course of its review is that typical customer feedback phrases read, “The responsive of the employees at Amazing Pet Expos has impressed me repeatedly.” “When I learned that I’d have my own ‘exhibitor relations advocate’ to help me get ready for the expo, as a first-time exhibitor, my stress about being prepared nearly disappeared.” “Truly an amazing company and, even more importantly, an amazing group of people.” “They take the time to listen and make me fee like my business matters to them.” “This company is the very best in the business.” “I’ve worked with several events and Amazing Pet Expos was the most amazing by far.” “Everything these folks claim in their ads and promise us are 100% true. Super staff, great follow up.”

“These expos have been key in growing our website and achieving national exposure for our brand. Amazing Pet Expos allows us to connect directly with our customers and has been instrumental to creating our loyal and very invested fan base.” “The company and all the people employed there are extremely community-minded.”

Amazing Pet Expos is Ripoff Report Verified

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Bryan Rilenge during an onsite inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases towards Amazing Pet Expos

Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events which are similar to home show’s but for the pet world. They have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Bryan Rilenge stated the following about his company, "we produce them in 30+ cities across the United States, and the public is invited to bring their pets and are able to see what pet services and resources are available in their community and also nationally."

Leads for Amazing Pet EXPOS are primarily obtained through online advertising, word of mouth, and referrals. They don't primarily work with consumers but primarily with businesses who sell pet products or offer pet services. Mr. Rilenge explained, "it's more of a contractual relationship where an organization will reserve booth space at the event." The pet related business will pick a city that best fits their needs, "they'll work with our team to pick the booth space and location they like. Then they attend the even and display their services or goods to the consumers and pet lovers that come through."

CUSTOMER CARE & COMPLAINT RESOLUTION – AMAZING PET EXPOS

During the onsite interview Mr. Rilenge was asked to describe as situation where the client was not satisfied with the product or level of service. Mr. Rilenge expressed that the most common complaint they experience comes from vendors who believe there was too much or too little foot traffic in the exhibit. If a vendor feels this way typically Amazing Pet EXPOS will offer them a discounted booth at a different event.

When asked to comment on the complaint posted on Ripoff Report's website Mr. Rilenge stated the following, "at one time we did have a sales person that we felt was over promising things and you cannot tell a vendor that their guaranteed to make x amount of money that day. There’s no way that you can do that because you have no idea if the attendees really will like their product…so to set an expectation that is unrealistic can cause a problem." In order to remedy this, "we have vice president of sales that’s been here for six years that works daily with our sales team to make sure the booth reservations are done properly so we don’t over promise anything. We also now send out a questionnaire after they have reserved their booth." This questionnaire stated clearly what to expect as a vendor, "we make sure they have a very clear expectation going in."

When asked what type of changes they have made to honor their commitment to make things right with the customer per the request of Ripoff Report, Mr. Rilenge expressed, "we’ve increased the training as I’ve mentioned on our booth reservation sales team to make sure their expectations are set properly...we have added follow up questionnaires and emails that clients are in order to get themselves listed on the website. They must read it and fill it out and accept it so we know that they are understanding what’s expected of them, and what’s expected of us because it is business to business."

Amazing Pet EXPOS is proud to be a part of Ripoff Reports Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Mr. Rilenge further stated, "We know that Ripoff Report has power with consumers…we agree this is an excellent resource to voice an issue so it’s heard and resolved. We are showing that we are agreeable to solving problems, fixing problems, and that we are willing to work with Ripoff Report to do that. I think that it hopefully shows consumers that we are serious about support and service."

AMAZING PET EXPOS - STATEMENTS FROM THE PRESIDENT – SHIELA RILENGE

" I'm proud to be a part of the team at Amazing Pet Expos; producing 132 consecutive pet expos in the past five years has been challenging, yet extremely rewarding. Amazing Pet Expos isn't perfect - no company is - but with a company culture underscored by appreciation and a dedication to exceeding our customer's expectations, we're constantly seeking new and innovative ways in which to improve each aspect of the business. The events produced by Amazing Pet Expos have set the standard for high-quality pet expos while introducing pet lovers to all of the resources that their local - and national - pet community has to offer. There simply isn't anyone else who's doing exactly what we are in the pet industry and we've found that thousands of exhibitors, sponsors, partners, and event guests embrace our unique approach as a result. Please visit the Amazing Pet Expos' website, call us at (800) 977-3609, email us at expo@amazingpetexpos.com, or check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or LinkedIn to learn more about our company history, view our annual event schedule, and find out how you can help us make a difference for animals in cities across the nation.

Amazing Pet Expo’s team members have expressed that they feel valued by the company, that their voice is heard, they feel confidence in the company’s future success, and they derive great satisfaction from the difference the company makes in each of the communities they serve. Amazing Pet Expos takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this, "Amazing Pet Expos provides a very positive environment to work, where I feel like my ideas and opinions matter. I'm (everyone is) often asked to make our own suggestions for improvement, whether it's about how to make an event more creative or incentive ideas for reducing employee turnover. It makes a big difference to know that I'm listened to and that my boss genuinely cares about whether or not I'm happy working here."

Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that Amazing Pet Expo’s past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM AMAZING PET EXPOS

Amazing Pet Expos recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report's review, Amazing Pet Expos has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience. In summary, after our review, which included discussions with several members of the Amazing Pet Expos' team, including their President, Sheila Rilenge, Ripoff Report is convinced that Amazing Pet Expos is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

How does a business get Ripoff Report Verified™

The member business allows Ripoff report to email everyone from the past. Those who respond to Ripoff report with a valid complaint must be take care of.. they have made a commitment that if anyone contacts Ripoff Report in the future, they will make things right within 14 days. The member business must err on the side of their customers. Otherwise the member business is off the program.

Ripoff Report has determined that Amazing Pet Expos meets Ripoff Report Verified™ standards which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. Members of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction program do pay a fee for our on-site review, 24 hour monitoring and for support with customers to resolve any disagreements.

Ripoff Report sends a 3rd party service to do an onsite inspection of the new member business. The on-site inspection / review does not mean that the products or services offered by the business have been evaluated or endorsed by Ripoff Report, and has not made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services. We can verify, that Ripoff Report went to the business, verified their business or “work from home business”, there for, if a customer in the future does not get treated correctly, Ripoff Report can get the problem resolved. If not, and the customers is right, the member business will be taken off the Corporate Advocacy Program. Remember, Ripoff Report emailed every customer from the past that filed a complaint to make sure the member business made things right with customers from the past. Again, to err on the side of their customer, those from the past and those in the future.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ultimate Pet Websites Amazing Pet Expos Ultimate Pet Websites & Amazing Pet Expos 6421 Hampton Avenue, Missouri

Ultimate Pet Websites has 10 Better Business Bureau Complaints against them and several on this website as well as others.

I only discovered what a bad reputation they had when I took the time to check them out, after discussing with them the possibility of working on my Non-Profit Dog Rescue website.    When I read their contract that accompanies a questionairre they sent me ~ it left me very nervous about doing business with them ~ so I did my 'due diligence' and discovered how many other customers had taken the time to file complaints and let us know never to have any dealings with them.

I did not submit the questionaire, nor did I sign their contract, ever.

I never gave them the O.K. to go ahead and work on my behalf, ever.

I never signed or submitted to them their contract, which they demand you do to 'get started'.

Further investigation of them, doing my 'due diligence' confirmed to me:  "Buyer Beware!"

A follow-up call with an employee called Craig, who attempted to convince me that it was previous employees that had given the company a bad name ~ decided not to hire them to build my website.  The next day the owner called me in a 'rage' saying he'd sue me, because a 'verbal' agreement to hire them was a 'binding contract'.

Brian, the owner, claims his company has developed 3,000+ websites   ~ and that he would ruin me.  His verbal abuse and threats confirmed to me that all the reports against these two companies:

Ultimate Pet Websites & Amazing Pet Expos are true.  And that their anger and threats could lead them to take the time, verbal abuse & demonstrated rage to demean me here on this website.

I never made any promises, signed any contract, gave them authorization to go ahead and develop anthing for me, or my business, at any time.   Yes my initial phone call and inquiries to them were positive, until I discovered the number of negative reports against these two companies.

Their action against me here is action in proof of just how damaging this company can be to you 'right out of the gate'.  I highly suggest you don't even call them:  they become abusive and threatening if they don't win your business.    I can only imagine how many others have had this same experience with these people and have been ripped off and didn't report them.

I never said I knew Oprah.  I do have a long career as a successful Television Broadcast Journalist & Foreign Correspondent; as well as successfully starting, operating & selling/licensing seven small businesses to date.  I am proud of my ethical reputation and creating 'win-win' business opportunities.  I am so glad that I did not sign on and hire this company; that there are websites like this that we can expose crooked, unethical people and companies like Ultimate Pet Websites, and I am happy to share this experience with all of you.

You are welcome to contact me for further information or to discuss.

I am happy that websites like this are here to inform people like you and myself of such unethical practices that Ultimate Pet Websites lives by.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazing-Pet-Expos-TRUSTED-BUSINESS-Ripoff-Report-Verified-businesses-you-can-trust-Amazing-Pet-EXPOS-produces-consumer-pet-events-similar-to-home-shows-but-for-the-pet-world-Amazing-Pet-Expos-have-had-133-shows-since-2009-and-have-hosted-over-15-million-attendees-Amazing-Pet-Expos-is-the-leading-national-pet-event-company-/6421-Hampton-Avenue-Missouri-63109/Ultimate-Pet-Websites-Amazing-Pet-Expos-Ultimate-Pet-Websites-amp-Amazing-Pet-Expos-6421-1003037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events, similar to home shows but for the pet world. Amazing Pet Expos have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Amazing Pet Expos is the leading national pet event company.

Beverly Gun-Munro did purchase, bounced check, please see attached proof and facts

AUTHOR: CB - (United States of America)

We are not going to spend anymore time on this after this posting. We have turned the bad check over to the prosecutors office. We are not the bad guys because this client bounced her check.

It should be noted that:

1. We spent hours on the phone with this person, and developeda framework WITH her guidance

2. We have emails and proof of payment that SHE herself posted in OUR project management system (see attached)

3. She now has our layout, framework and project details but bounced her check, and we are out the hours already put in the project PER her request.

4. She claims she did not pay, but SHE provided us with her bank name, routing and account information, bank account address, etc. See her own verification attached.

5. At this point, we are pursing charges for the bad check.

6. Any business has complaints, and we are proud that our BBB rating is a B and that over three years we have successfully resolved any legitimate issue.