Complaint Review: Amazing Products International - Don Lapre - The Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Mon, August 27, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2007

• Reported By:Wesley Chapel Florida
Amazing Products International - Don Lapre - The Greatest Vitamin In The World
http://www.breakingnewsinvitamins.com Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Amazing Products International - Don Lapre - The Greatest Vitamin In The World Crushed Hopes by Dishonestly Phoenix Arizona

Im a person who does not easily give in into these "Get Rich Quick" stuff you see or hear about everyday.
For the first time in my Life, I sadly fallen for one. Though I woke up 2am in the morning and find this "Exciting" sounding commercial on my tv, I almost didn't fall for it. But through Desperation and many problems I face here at home, I was VERY DESPERATE! And I figured, why turn away from it. Just give it a try.
Especially since the commercial promised a full refund. Only MAIN reason why I got sucked in.

After being promised from a guy I talked to on the phone that I would receive some package witin 3 business days, its now been 2 weeks and still nothing.

around 1pm to 6pm I've called every number possible and am blocked by FULL voice message boxes. They can't be reached after business days YET I called within the time. After hearing the first message I KNEW then and there that this was not good.

Searching on the internet I find this site and to find tons of you guys ripped Off from now since years ago. I Am Absolutely furious with this and I am surprised no one has went after this guy.

I Turn 20 next week or so and regardless of rather im the youngest of the group of people who also has been LIED to by this Mr. Don Lapre, the Beginning of this Class Action suit just might be closer then you think.

I refuse to live on with my life with almost $300 taken from my account by a Dishonest Person who apparently doesn't have a heart. Justice needs to be served here and Now.
Hell will be paid before my last breath is taken from this Lifetime.

Don O.
Wesley Chapel, Florida

Donald
Wesley Chapel, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2007 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazing-Products-International-Don-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Amazing-Products-International-Don-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Crushed-Hop-270594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazing Products International - Don Lapre - The Greatest Vitamin In The World