Complaint Review: Amazing Products International - Don Lapre's, The Greatest Vitamins In The World

• Submitted: Tue, September 11, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 11, 2007

• Reported By:Willingboro New Jersey
3112 North 30th Avenue, Phoenix, Arizona Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Amazing Products International - Don Lapre's, The Greatest Vitamins In The World Amazing Products International, Charles McClelamb And Chris Reimking Within three weeks of involvement in this business, I was fast talked into loosing $1,302.89. No Receipt & No Recourse Phoenix Arizona

I am about to retire and I am looking for something to do for some extra income. When I saw the TV ad for Amazing Products International - Don Lapre's, The Greatest Vitamins In The World, I then call their 800# where they told me how I can join them for only & 35.00 and be an Independent advertizer for The Greatest Vitamin In The World and make $10.00 on every bottle sold through advertizer code.

After going to the site a few times, I realize that no activity, I then call Customer care to findout what can I do to get better response? I received a call from Charles McClelamb who fast talked me into investing $700.00 in their Platinum Program for diversified business opportunities. He assigned me a coach to help me in all the aspects of the business.

I, then, called my coach Chris Reimking, who suggested that I spend an other $567.89 for an aggressive personal web site. When screamed and complained about spending more money, he told me: "You got to spend money, to make money".

Until today, I am still waiting for my receipts for all the transactions.

On August 31, I logged on, and found an IMPORTANT notice about the company's collapse. From that day on all phone numbers of the company are disabled. No one to talk to. My investment is lost with no apparent recourse.

I contacted my credit card company to report it, but due to the nature of the business, there is no guaranty.

These people proved to be the greatest internet scammers, con artists, and liars in Arizona.

I pray that someone reading this can help us keeping these people from robbing any more people.

Arnold
Willingboro, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazing-Products-International-Don-Lapres-The-Greatest-Vitamins-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Amazing-Products-International-Don-Lapres-The-Greatest-Vitamins-In-The-World-Amazing-P-273925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazing Products International - Don Lapre's, The Greatest Vitamins In The World

spectacular