Complaint Review: Amazing Products International/ John Lapre

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2008

• Reported By:Montgomery Alabama
Amazing Products International/ John Lapre
3112 North 30th Avenue Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Amazing Products International/ John Lapre Did not fulfill promises nor give me my refund! Phoenix Arizona

I am very disappointed in the company and their empy promises. I have read almost every opportunity available on the internet and I really felt that this would be lucrative for me. However, how wrong I was! I tried many times to contact the company with all of the 800 numbers given to me, but to no avail. I want my money returned (39.95) and these people to be prosecuted for scamming good people.

Sheron
Montgomery, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2008 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazing-Products-International-John-Lapre/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Amazing-Products-International-John-Lapre-Did-not-fulfill-promises-nor-give-me-my-refund-308620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazing Products International/ John Lapre