Complaint Review: Amazing Products International The Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 17, 2007

• Reported By:Harbor City California
Amazing Products International The Greatest Vitamin In The World
3112 North 30th Avenue Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Amazing Products International The Greatest Vitamin In The World never refunded my money for vitamins, gave me the runaround for four months Phoenix Arizona

I purchased a 3-month supply of the "greatest vitamin in the world" on May 18, 2007, and was not satisfied with the product. (it acually made me sick to my stomach). I returned the product within the required 30-day period, in accordance with the company return policy and on the appropriate company form on June 12, 2007. (I also have a post office confirmation receipt). I have not received my refund to this date, October 17, 2007.

I called the company several times beginning July 11, 2007. I was told that my refund request was being processed and to wait one month for the credit to be applied back to my checking account. The last contact I made on September 19, 2007, I was told that I would receive the check by the end of September. I called again today and found that all phone numbers have been disabled and the website no longer exists. The total refund due me is $81.60 plus $4.60 in shipping charges, totalling $86.20.

I appreciate any assisstance you can provide me in finding and suing these individuals. They should not be allowed to get away with this.

Jacquie
Harbor City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2007 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazing-Products-International-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Amazing-Products-International-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-never-refunded-my-money-f-279388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazing Products International The Greatest Vitamin In The World

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC