Complaint Review: Amazing Products International

• Submitted: Fri, February 29, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 29, 2008

• Reported By:Kingston Tennessee
Amazing Products International
3112 N 30th Ave Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Amazing Products International Greatest Vitamin in the World - Don Lapre Phoenix Arizona

As with all the folks on Ripoff Report I also have been scamed. What I want to know is what are we going to do about it. I have been in contact with the support department that they have firnished me with. I still get no action. They have informed me that they have sent my request for a refund to the accounting department, which they have no phone number for. And that it will take a while to process for me to be patient. Well I have been patient for 4 months now, and nothing. What do we do to get our money back from this company? I would love to get involved with a class action lawsuit against them.

Kingston, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2008 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazing-Products-International/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Amazing-Products-International-Greatest-Vitamin-in-the-World-Don-Lapre-Phoenix-Arizona-313254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazing Products International