Complaint Review: Amazing Products International

• Submitted: Thu, September 13, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 12, 2008

• Reported By:Muskegon Michigan
Amazing Products International
dontforgettotakeyourvitamins.com Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Amazing Products International THIS COMPANY TOOK MY MONEY AND HAS DISAPPEARED Phoenix Arizona

*Author of original report: Why haven't I heard anything?

I joined this Amazing Products International a month ago only as what was called an Idependant Advertiser for $35.00. I had seen the infomercial and of course it sounded to good to be true but when people promise, it is human nature to believe in good people. Some odd days later, a fellow named Tim called me 4 times maybe 5 in one night to persuade me into a platinum membership which would give me more benefits. He started at a high figure and worked down to $750.00 which of course sounded good after hearing the highest figure. I gave him credit card numbers. Nothing came thru as promised. They were supposed to find me clients and do my advertising for me. Actually one of the "supposed clients" names that appeard on my list was a very unusual name and found it also to be a pt of mine in the hospital that was 76 years old and very ill...aw c'mon now...fake names??? Now after only a month they have disappeared. All their phone numbers have been shut off. My website that I paid for is gone. Their website is gone. They tried to explain things that don't make sense. They also had us fill out a form so they can get in touch with us but they don't. They have my credit card numbers and who knows what they are doing with them. I have spent hundreds of dollars printing and buying materials to make this a business. In only a month they have made me broke. I figured I would be able to make this money back plus more with a business. They have from the beginning made promises and not kept them and now disappeared. What a scam. I want my money back.

Anne
Muskegon, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2007 01:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazing-Products-International/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Amazing-Products-International-THIS-COMPANY-TOOK-MY-MONEY-AND-HAS-DISAPPEARED-Phoenix-Ariz-274402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazing Products International

Why haven't I heard anything?

AUTHOR: Anne - (U.S.A.)

I filed this report in 09/07 exactly one year ago and have never heard any thing from ripoff report. Is this standard? I feel like my report just went unread or ignored. I am sure there are many other people out there who got ripped off by this company. Please advise. Thanks. Anne