Complaint Review: Amazing Products International/The Greatest Vitamin In The World/Don Lapre

• Submitted: Wed, September 12, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 12, 2007

• Reported By:Longview Texas
Amazing Products International/The Greatest Vitamin In The World/Don Lapre
3112 N 30th Avenue Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Amazing Products International/The Greatest Vitamin In The World/Don Lapre Their Product made me Physically Ill and Still No Response Phoenix Arizona

I bought into this on August 9, 2007. All I wanted to do was start a business to better my family. I have 3 small children that need a secure future. I am under a lot of pressure trying to provide for them and was sucked into this scam out of desperation to provide for my family. After getting and taking their product it made me physically ill. I called the next day to tell them I would not endorse them or their product and I expected a full refund. I invested $2,104.20. I spoke with Gregg Grechin and he assured me I was within their money back guarentee guidelines and gave me a confirmation number for my refund.

I mailed back their products I had bought and tried to contact them to confirm they had received it. And guess what? This debit card has not yet been authorized is what I heard on the other end of the line. I wish I would have done my research before giving them my credit card number.

I have succesfully invested in different programs in the past with great results and my trust was taken advantage of in this situation. I have called every phone number I can find on them with unsuccesful results. I keep going to my so called website to see all this red writing promising more scam results. I have e-mailed them with the e-mail address posted on the site demanding some kind of response.

I have reported them to the attorney generals office in Arizona and to the Better Business Bureau in Arizona. I just received my dispute papers from my credit card company and I plan on faxing them and what little I have to show from the company. They never sent me anything in writing nor any reciepts. I hope everybody out their that bought into this and got ripped off reports them. I plan on fighting this to the very end. If anybody gets a class action suit going please let me know.

I feel I have been put in the worst position because not only is their company a scam their product made me sick. I wish I was in the position to hire a lawyer because I would sue them for selling a product that made me physically ill. Beware everyone, do your research before you invest and never let anybody pressure you into investing until you get something in writing. Legitamite companies will never pressure you into buying until you qualify them

Longview, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2007 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazing-Products-InternationalThe-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-WorldDon-Lapre/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Amazing-Products-InternationalThe-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-WorldDon-Lapre-Their-Product-m-274236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazing Products International/The Greatest Vitamin In The World/Don Lapre