Complaint Review: AmazingSignPrices.com

• Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: Bill — Chandler Arizona USA
AmazingSignPrices.com
2528 County Rd 4404 Banks, Alabama United States of America

AmazingSignPrices.com Manchel Wholesale Sign rips off a FOOD BANK that does nothing but help Veterans, Seniors and needy people! Banks, Alabama

*Consumer Comment: Amazing Joe & Cara Manchel

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: BUYER BEWARE !!!!! THIS JOE M. IS A SCAM/CON ARTIST !!!!!

*Consumer Suggestion: Definitely Beware!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Scam Artist Not Sign Builder

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Scam Artist Not Sign Builder

Joe & Cara Manchel have an amazing approach to doing business. They set you up with a real good story about how they run a sign making business out of their farm in Alabama. They then get you to wire transfer money  or has you transfer it through Wells Fargo Business Online. Then they tell you more stories and never will deliver a completed sign. Our Nonprofit Food Bank ordered a sign from them on 21 JUN 2012 and as of 15 AUG 2012 we still do not have the sign we ordered and gave them $1,454.05 down payment on. We have now reported them to the Attorney General of Alabama, the IRS and the FBI. We now have three known business they have done this to (and we have only been looking two days) and also a Vendor they never finished paying. If you or if you know anyone that has had dealings with these people please contact us as we are seeking to have charges filed and would like to get a class action lawsuit started against them. They may have done this a number of years ago (or sooner) in California.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 09:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AmazingSignPricescom/Banks-Alabama-36005/AmazingSignPricescom-Manchel-Wholesale-Sign-rips-off-a-FOOD-BANK-that-does-nothing-but-h-927957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AmazingSignPrices.com

Amazing Joe & Cara Manchel

AUTHOR: Bill - (USA)

Joe also threatened our Ministry so we went ahead and have filed a Small Claims action against them and all the Company names we are aware of. They were served and we will have our day in court with them on 19 December 2012. They each responded to our action with the court. Joe claims to have spoken to an attorney and claims to have copied a letter of advice from an Attorney but he will not be able to be represented in Small Claims by any Attorney so he will be on his own.

Cara has claime that she has nothing to do with the Company but there will be testimony in court to dispute that. Not sure if they will come to Arizona to respond to the case but we are ready, including your report and SEVEN others that have been ripped off by these people.

When (not if) we are granted a judgement against them we will go after everything they own and every possible way to collect on the judgement. If anyone is aware of any account or real source of income these people may have we would like to get our money back.

I would suggest everyone file Small Claims actions against them. If you need the information on how to get them served through the local Sherriff in their County for $20.00 let me know and I will forward on the forms and the contact information you will need.

In the meantime, have a great Christmas and a fantastic New Year and for sure keep up the aggressive hunt on getting these people stopped once and for all.

God Bless,

Volunteer Director of Programs
Resurrection Street Ministry, Inc.
d/b/a S.T.U.F.F. Thrift Store

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

BUYER BEWARE !!!!! THIS JOE M. IS A SCAM/CON ARTIST !!!!!

AUTHOR: Golden State Auto Care LLC - (United States of America)

I thank everyone whom is doing their part in bringing this scum bag down. I found your post very very true to the same sort of story I and many others have. Please check out my RipOff Reports filed and contact if you'd wish. Since writing my reports I've been contacted by a number of individuals. We all have the same story, and there are some big moves in play that will hopefully help protect any future VICTIMS.

I was contacted today 12/10/12 via email by none other then MR. M****. He's threatening to SUE ME :). He's asked me for a REBUTTAL !!!! He wants me to write that I've received my sign in the end. My company has suffered 1 year without a sign due to this SCUM BAG and his LIE'S. You want a REBUTTAL JOE??? If anyone out there is searching for a sign, and this man's name is anyway shape tided to the company???? Don't walk RUN the other way. There are RIPOFF REPORTS under different company name's on this guy. So if you've come across this? SEARCH, there are more.

GOLDEN STATE AUTO CARE

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Definitely Beware!

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

I personally know Joe Manchel, and that is why I have stayed far away for years! His own parents have been taken adavantage of. Friends and Family. He has been trying to scam people his whole life. Promising work, getting a deposit and not complete the work. He avoids earning a real legitimate paycheck to avoid paying child support. I'm pretty sure his contracters license is non-void. You cannot believe ONE word, he is a big dramatic story teller. DO NOT EVER give him money for anything. You will be taken advantage of. I have found it easir and peaceful to raise my child myself. I was so happy to find out he was all the way in Alabama, but now he is terrorisng inoccent individuals there. Just as he had in California. He has charmed the courts, and everyone around him for years. Its about time people see through him now and take legal action and get returned what is theirs and prevent this from happening to so many others.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Scam Artist Not Sign Builder

AUTHOR: Golden State Auto Care LLC - (United States of America)

Buyer Beware !!!!! This Guy Joe M. is No Business Man.. He's a coward, and prays on your need for a sign to offer a great price and doesn't follow through once he has your money. He's filled with every excuse in the book to string you along. He's held my company up with placing our sign for 9 months. Do Not Make Any Sign Deals with any of Joe Manchel's many company name's......

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company