rank

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Netty — Texas USA
Amazingpsychicmiraclecenter.com

Amazingpsychicmiraclecenter.com Stay away from this Con Artist Internet

Let me first start by saying that most Psychic in Texas and California aren't real. They lure you with their Free 1 session reading like this one here.  When I called I was told that I had so much "Negativity" and that I had all these evil on me. I  spoke to her a few days and I realized that she had a script. She basically told me the same words every single day. Then she requested about a high thousand amount from me. I did a research on her and I found that this is her way that is she will tell you that you have an evil spirit following you and she wants thousands of dollars to "save" you. She swears and promises to give you the money and when you send it she gives you some bogus b.s and tells you she cant refund the money.Then she calls you like once a week to say hang in there i've got you on my mind then all of a sudden poof. She disappears  and never picks your call.

Stay away from her! She is nothing but a Con who has Con many and this people wont come out because they are scared. Karma is a b**** and its coming for you!!.. Stay Away Stay away!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazingpsychicmiraclecentercom/internet/Amazingpsychicmiraclecentercom-Stay-away-from-this-Con-Artist-Internet-996420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazingpsychicmiraclecenter.com