Complaint Review: Amazon

• Reported By: kd2014 — chicopee Massachusetts
Amazon
Nationwide USA

Amazon ripped me off for $959 Nationwide

I sold two galaxy s5 phones on Amazon and the buyer claimed you never received the package. He then filed an A-Z claim against me which was suppose to take 7-14 days for a decision, but they decided in 4 hours which is against there own policy.  I contacted Amazon sellers support with the tracking number from usps and they told me they can show proof of package being delivered, and issued the buyer a refund,sonow im out of two phones and $959. Amazon.com is a joke. There in the business of siding with the buyer and F***** the seller over. I will never buy or sell anything on Amazon neither will all my friends and family.  My advice to you is never shop on Amazon stick to (((REDACTED))), much better and you dont have to wait 30 days to get paid like I did only for them to turn around and take my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazon-/nationwide/Amazon-ripped-me-off-for-959-Nationwide-1170842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon