Complaint Review: Amazon A-Z Claims

• Updated: Sun, September 29, 2013

• Reported By: robertjbaerga — Fort Walton Beach Florida
Amazon A-Z Claims
, Select State/Province USA

Amazon A-Z Claims Bobbili Vipul Account Specialist A-Z claims ignores seller responces and sides with buyers dispite documentation. Florida

*General Comment: Amazon A-Z ripped me off!!

*Author of original report: Amazon A-Z Claims Amended Final Decision

A buyer requested a return, received a prepaid stamp and postage, while at the same time he filed a claim and received a refund without sending the product back. A-Z claims somehow missed that I did in fact respond to the A-Z Claim by Phone and via amazons messaging system. I have proof attached that Amazon A-Z Claim failed to document my response. Because of this the buyer stole my product and a prepaid stamp with the assistance of amazon. Within Hours of the A-Z Claim you will see in my records that I contacted Amazon and Contacted the buyer as told. You will see that A-Z claim did not document my response and issued a refund without my approval.

Order #: 111-0032776-4047460

ASIN:B00DYDKB8G

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2013 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazon-A-Z-Claims/Select-StateProvince/Amazon-A-Z-Claims-Bobbili-Vipul-Account-Specialist-A-Z-claims-ignores-seller-responces-an-1088164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon A-Z Claims

#1 General Comment

Amazon A-Z ripped me off!!

AUTHOR: Vicki S - ()

The exact same thing is happening to me!  I sold a "Brand New Sealed in the Box" item.  The buyer bought it & than asked Amazon for a refund stating it had Major glitches & didn't work!  We responded with in 1 day 19 hours & asked the buyer what were the glitches since my husband knows these products inside & out!  Also this is a Brand New one!!  Well, NO RESPONSE from the buyer!  I wrote him 3 times, Amazon ignored my responses & than said I didn't have to do anything that Case Closed.  So I thought ok, I guess he changed his mind or whatever, but than all of a sudden Amazon takes $240 out of my bank without my permission or anything!  I called several times, I emailed many times & they just email me saying "Case Closed"!  Well, I don't have my product back & they took the money back!  N ow I am out everything!!  What can I do about this????  Oh, and they said I never responded to an email, NOT TRUE!!!!

Amazon A-Z Claims Amended Final Decision

AUTHOR: robertjb - ()

The above A-Z claim [Case 115899481] had been made against me and was found in favor of the buyer because of a mistake in recognizing my response causing the details of the agreement between the buyer and I to be hidden.

Amazon finally recognized this mistake on 9/29/13; after continuing to call amazon's a-z claims and having them file a report on my behalf to the seller guarantee department; and  revealed that the product was sent as described, the buyer and I discovered the images were not present at the time of sale therefore we both agreed on a simple return, and that I did in fact respond to the claim.

A-Z claims amended their decision in favor of the buyer and credited my account.

[Case 115899481] A-Z claim