Complaint Review: Amazon Associate

• Reported By: MAX — Riverside California
Amazon Associate
Internet USA

Amazon Associate Amazon associate membership is a fraud. Internet

Don't waste your time trying to be rich while signing up for amazon associate. I created a website and wanted to earn extra cash to supplement my income to run the the site. I choose to be an Amazon Associate because the referral fee where payments upto 15%. I applied to the program and received emails congratulating me on my memebership. Once I did that I was given a link to post the amazon referral link on my website. Four days later I tested the link. I bought someting with the link. After the product was delivered. I got an email stating that the website is not operational and my application had been terminated. I called to see if I can get credit for the sale that said no because my application had been denied. I said my website had been up and running for 3 months prior to the application. No answer from rep and said i will have to reapply. So I applied the second time, same scenario, I bought something. A few days later after delivery I get an email my application had been denied becuase I lack content or valid information for amazon. a very opinionated determination. I ask again shouldn't I be credit for my sales referral? They said no. There you go. I would say this amazon associate  process is a scam. They will make a sale from using you site and they deny payment by cancelling you member ship as soon as you make your first sale. In my opinion your links should not be issued until your membership is valid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazon-Associate/internet/Amazon-Associate-Amazon-associate-membership-is-a-fraud-Internet-1153978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon Associate