Complaint Review: Amazon Direct Marketing A Division Of American Survey Research Organizations

• Submitted: Thu, February 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 12, 2009

• Reported By:Statesville North Carolina
Amazon Direct Marketing A Division Of American Survey Research Organizations
51 West 51st Street Suite 108 New York, New York U.S.A.

Amazon Direct Marketing A Division Of American Survey Research Organizations Sent me a counterfit check New York New York

I was sent a check for $3,960.00.
$150.00 was for 2 hours of probationary training.
$250.00 was for being a Mystery Shopper.
$150.00 was for a Western Union/MoneyGram fee.
$3,410.00 was to be wired back to someone as part of the Myatery Shopper training.
I deposited the check into my account, 24 hours later I received a phone call from the Frauds Department at my bank telling me the check was a counterfit. The contact person was a Ms Wanda Jacob.

When I called the company to let them know, I was told that I would be contacted by someone in their accounts payable department. Of course no has called, and I can't get through to them either.

I could have been charged with passing a counterfit check.

Please let me know how to stop these people......

Elizabeth
Statesville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2009 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazon-Direct-Marketing-A-Division-Of-American-Survey-Research-Organizations/New-York-New-York-10019/Amazon-Direct-Marketing-A-Division-Of-American-Survey-Research-Organizations-Sent-me-a-cou-423454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon Direct Marketing A Division Of American Survey Research Organizations