Complaint Review: Amazon Direct Marketing A Division Of American Survey Research Organizations

• Submitted: Mon, February 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 23, 2009

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
Amazon Direct Marketing A Division Of American Survey Research Organizations
51 West 51st Street, Suite 108 New York, New York U.S.A.

Amazon Direct Marketing,A Division Of American Survey Research Organizations I got a check for $3,960.00, to become a "Mystery Shopper".I was to deposit the check, keep $250 to shop & $150 for training, send a Money Transfer to a Nancy Carr in Cape May, NJ . New York New York

Now the bank has charged me double (7,860.33) the amount of this bogus check of $3,960.00 and we can't pay any of it back as we are on Social Security Disability and have any extra money to pay this!!! We don't even make enough to file Income Tax!!! My husband is Diabetic and if we have any money at the end of the month it goes for his insulin!!!!

These people now will not answer their phones or if they do they tell me the check is real..

I don't know what to do now, these people have to be stopped and/or prosecuted!!

Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2009 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazon-Direct-Marketing-A-Division-Of-American-Survey-Research-Organizations/New-York-New-York-10019/Amazon-Direct-MarketingA-Division-Of-American-Survey-Research-Organizations-I-got-a-check-427610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon Direct Marketing A Division Of American Survey Research Organizations