suite

10896 Timberland Road Surrey, British Columbia Canada
  • Phone: 450-369-0270
  • Web:
  • Category:

Amazon Global Financial FRAUD ALERT: Group of Publishers Sweepstakes Surrey, British Columbia Canada

FRAUD ALERT!!I received a letter in the mail from Amazon Global Financial stating that I was a winner of $95k prize from the international promotions/prize sweepstakes lottery program. The alleged drawing was in Las Vegas. I called the number that was in the letter (450-369-0270) to try to speak with the representative named Ms. Tina Lameyer...but surprise, surprise...there was no answer - an answering service asks you to leave your info and a representative would call you back. I also called the number that was listed on the check (888-890-2675). A male with a foreign accent answered and I asked him to verify the check info, which he did. I asked this individual to give me more info and he said that I needed to contact my representative listed in the letter and got a little perturbed when I asked for him to explain it himself. Another red flag went up!!!  I plan on taking the check to my local financial institution so they can run it and report as a scam/fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2010 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazon-Global-Financial/Surrey-British-Columbia-/Amazon-Global-Financial-FRAUD-ALERT-Group-of-Publishers-Sweepstakes-Surrey-British-Colu-569183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon Global Financial