Complaint Review: Amazon, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, July 23, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, July 23, 2014

• Reported By: An unhappy client — APO New York
Amazon, Inc.
Amazon, Inc. , Dist of Columbia USA

Amazon, Inc. Seller-s Account DC

I have contacted the Amazon headquarters in Washington, DC because I believe an issue with a buyer was handle very unprofessionally. I sold a book to N.K. in Los Angeles, California. The book was sent June 24, 2014 through Priority Mail. I live in APO AE, which is an Army Post in Army Europe. Amazon estimated delivery time of June 25, 2014 - July 2, 2014. That’s 7 days of delivery. When I sent the book priority the post office said priority takes approximately 7 to 14 days to reach its destination depending on the location its being delivered. On July 2, 2014 the buyer requested a refund because the book was not delivered. I was out on vacation due to the 4th of July weekend. Upon my return I answered Nayoung Kim email July 9, 2014, however Amazon Seller-Support told me that I answered the email late and that the buyer was issued a refund. The tracking number for the book states the book was delivered July 7, 2014. Amazon Seller- Support put a negative on my account of -$132.15. I wrote to them July 9, 2014 and told them that the book showed delivered on July 7, 2014. On July 12, 2014 they went into my bank account and paid off the negative balance. I have numerous time tried to claim and appeal their decision requesting I get back the money or the textbook. The buyer never returned the textbook nor did she refused the textbook. I have tried several attempts to have the buyer reply to my emails without vail. The decision of the Amazon Seller-Support was very unprofessional as they everything told me I did not answer email on time. I did answer email on time as July 9, 2014 was still in the 7 days. Every time I have contacted the Amazon Seller-Support or Claims its an outsource service which do not have the tools to help me in this case. I am writing to you to have this issue resolve. I am requesting Amazon deposits back to my bank account the amount of $132.15. Below is a copy of the transaction and the refund. It is unacceptable and I expect action taken in this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2014 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazon-Inc/Dist-of-Columbia/Amazon-Inc-Seller-s-Account-DC-1164553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon, Inc.