Complaint Review: Amazon Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, January 12, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 12, 2013

• Reported By: colin1965 — Massachusetts United States of America
Amazon Inc.
1200 12th Avenue South, Suite 1200 Seattle, Washington United States of America

Amazon Inc. How Amazon stole money from a teenager Seattle, Washington

Amazon stole money from me, a teenager, by giving a refund to a buyer who purchased a tablet from me who claimed he never received the item. The buyer clearly received the item, as I purchased tracking and signature confirmation additionally, and the buyer signed for it in his own name. The buyer continued to harass me by saying he never received the item, and he then opened a a-z guarantee claim with Amazon, and Amazon seller support believed the buyer because he lied to them. I emailed Amazon seller support multiple times, showing them the clear proof that the item was delivered to the buyer, but I got the same
generic response from Amazons seller support, which is located in India.

Next I decided to email Jeff Bezos, Amazon CEO, at jeff@amazon.com. He had no interest in helping me at all and I received
back a generic message. I have attempted to contact the buyer numerous times, offering to send him a pre-paid return shipping label at no expense to him to send the item back since he received a full refund, but he has never responded to any of my emails.

Amazon treats their individual seller poorly, and they like to take advantage of teenagers.
To this day, I have not received payment from Amazon for this product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazon-Inc/Seattle-Washington-/Amazon-Inc-How-Amazon-stole-money-from-a-teenager-Seattle-Washington-995703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon Inc.

copy