Complaint Review: Amazon LLC

• Reported By:The Bay Area California
Amazon LLC
amazon.com Internet U.S.A.

Amazon LLC Customer-less Service. Because They Can Internet

Here....I hold out my hands for everyone who is frustrated, so I can be automatically handcuffed by the many problematic Online retailers Customer service. No doubt it is becoming more and more one sided when dealing with these businesses. Amazon just happens to be my focus at this moment.

My latest problem with Amazon was putting in an order on a Saturday night. I realized that it was a mistake, and emailed them less than 12 hours later to cancel. I got back a reply later Sunday stating that it had already shipped and there was nothing to be done to stop the order. This was a BOLD FACE LIE! They wouldn't listen, they didn't want to help. It wasn't until Monday afternoon that I even received the tracking number from Amazon for UPS, which merely showed that they were notified of a shipment to come. Talk about Bull. They shoveled it as though their life depended on it. I doubt UPS would be picking anything up Sunday as it were.

Amazon, like many other E-tailers, want to force us to take delivery, or force us to miss delivery, in the hope that we change our mind and keep the product. And perhaps, for some, be too lazy to return. I bet they make a tidy profit off that mindset. In this day and age of the computer, saying you can't stop something is a BOLD FACE LIE.

Once again I am at the point where I am mulling over boycotting Amazon for 1 year. I recently finished a 1 year boycott of them, and to be at that doorstep again so soon, wow, that is really messed up. I wish more people would self-impose 1 year boycotts of the various businesses that screw them around, or have policies that make no sense, or that are wholly one sided. If we pulled together and mass boycotted, we could bring some of these giants to their knees. It would take a lot of work and some sacrifices, but we could make a difference!

Dupednation
The Bay Area, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2008 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazon-LLC/internet/Amazon-LLC-Customer-less-Service-Because-They-Can-Internet-384582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon LLC