Complaint Review: Amazon Marketplace

• Updated: Fri, June 04, 2010

• Reported By: Drew — Vancouver Washington United States of America
Amazon Marketplace
605 5th Avenue South, Seattle Seattle, Washington United States of America

Amazon Marketplace takes seller money and illegally holds it without cause. Seattle, Washington

*General Comment: amazon seller

After selling successfully on Amazon for 3 weeks, Amazon said they are "reviewing" my account because I was doing so well. Then, after one illegitimate negative feedback that was later removed, Amazon suspended my account and I'm not allowed to sell on Amazon.  They are illegally holding my money without paying interest and do not respond to emails.  The retarded agents that I get on the phone slur their words and tell me there is no phone support to the department that is reviewing my account without me asking to talk to them, so it's obvious they're up to something illegal and use to telling people there is no one there to help.  I am currently searching for class-action lawsuits against Amazon for their unfair, immoral, unethical, and illegal acts of theft in 10's of millions of dollars taken from sellers who legitimately sell perfect products through their site and ship them out immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2010 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazon-Marketplace/Seattle-Washington-98104/Amazon-Marketplace-takes-seller-money-and-illegally-holds-it-without-cause-Seattle-Wash-609583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon Marketplace

#1 General Comment

amazon seller

AUTHOR: Boobala3 - (United States of America)

HI,

I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM. IF I CAN HELP CONTACT ME AT (((REDACTED)))

THANKS