Complaint Review: Amazon Marketplace

• Updated: Thu, December 17, 2009

• Reported By: jenn — menifee California United States of America
Amazon Marketplace
P.O. Box 81226 Seattle, Washington United States of America

Amazon Marketplace amazon, Amazon.com, Inc. or its Affiliates. Amazon, Thief or con operation?? you decide !! Seattle, Washington

I recently developed a online store through Amazon and everything was going great. Then, 30 days pass and I haven't received any money and I had over 500 dollars in merchdise sent to customers. I did not have any complaints and i forwarded proof of delivery. So, I email Amazon because they don't except phone calls...Because Amazon is a webbased company!! So anyways someone tells me they only deposit every 14 days and i missed it. so i say ok, and i continue to ship and sell merchandise to my customers and another month comes around i have over 2,000 in merchandise out with positive feedback and no issues with my account...EXCEPT, i haven't received anything from Amazon. It has been 6 months and they won't respond back and if they do. I never get a answer of where's my money...The guy in the payment department told me they can hold it as long as they want. I think Amazon is using my money and the money of others to fund there sinking ship...GOOD You won't be missed!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2009 02:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazon-Marketplace/Seattle-Washington-98108/Amazon-Marketplace-amazon-Amazoncom-Inc-or-its-Affiliates-Amazon-Thief-or-con-ope-541009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon Marketplace