• Report: #581906

• Reported By: thyrsus — Seattle Washington United States of America
Amazon Marketplace

Amazon Marketplace Amazon Marketplace My $16.98: Still Held Hostage Internet

*General Comment: The blog is not working

Amazon Marketplace has a policy towards any seller that has the temerity to utilize their A-Z guarantee system, although it takes a big slice of each sale for doing very little except holding your money.

Although it doesn't tell you about the policy any place that YOU'LL find.  It is squirreled away by little beetle-like lawyers, without the heart and humanity that beetles have.

I had a suspicious buyer claim a month after a book should have arrived -- I made a special trip downtown to mail their package priority.  They said it never was delivered.  This was from a mom who ordered the book for delivery to her daughter at college.  She claimed that her daughter looked for that book diligently every day at the college post office a long walk away for a month without bothering to check with me.  A pretty obvious lie.  The kid (who was unwilling to talk with me) obviously had tossed an envelope she didn't care about.  So I wanted the Mom to file a claim with Amazon before refunding her money, in case this was the 99th time she did the same thing.  She was a real flake.

Why did I imagine that Amazon cared whether Marketplace customers committed fraud?  They were just going to steal the money from me anyhow.

As so as soon as she filed a claim I refunded the money.  Some days after that some dunderhead at Moron Central (Amazon Customer Service people: Have somebody of normal intelligence explain this to you) decided to take away my $16.98 for a problem that was already solved.

Amazon expects me to immediately refund a SUSPICIOUS customer claim, while I have to wait 30 days (or maybe more, rude Amy H. at customer service informs me) to get back money that is clearly mine.  Why?  Because they can.

So I started a blog focused on collecting information about Amazon.com's misdeeds.  Anybody who would like to contribute: Please check out the blog at amazonfraud.recessionstories.net

And Amazon Employees and Ex-Employees: Send the dirt to us. Contact information is under About.  GOD SPEED, suffering undercover agents funneling Amazon crimes to us right now.  Sorry about the working conditions!!

Please check out: amazonfraud.recessionstories.net  If is an advertising-free non-commercial place to TAKE A BITE OUT OF AMAZON.  Thanks!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2010 05:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazon-Marketplace/internet/Amazon-Marketplace-Amazon-Marketplace-My-1698-Still-Held-Hostage-Internet-581906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon Marketplace

#1 General Comment

The blog is not working

AUTHOR: corba - (United States of America)

Hey man,
same condition for me. I went on the blog but besides the "Enter Here " noting is working.