determining

Complaint Review: Amazon Marketplace

• Submitted: Thu, March 18, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, September 02, 2010

• Reported By: bettergivememymoney — charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Amazon Marketplace

Amazon Marketplace I am a seller and they are withholding my funds Internet

*Consumer Comment: WILL I EVER GET MY MONEY AMAZON TOOK FROM ME

*General Comment: Better Business Bureau

I am a seller on amazon.com and the same thing happen to me from another report that I read.

My sells were going great, everyone was getting their products but I wasn't getting my money. Amazon sent me a email stating my selling activity is exceeding and they want to know my tracking numbers (which I provided to the customers), where I am receiving my inventory (which ain't none of there business), so they were gone but my funds on hold for up to 30 days. Then it stated that they will continue to do orders but not issue my funds for it.

The next day I received another email stating that they are suspending my account indefinite and going to hold my funds for 90 days. What kind of mess is that. If I can't sell anything on there why are you still holding my funds, for what products I did fullfil.

I am demanding the release of my funds sooner than some 90 days. And don't you know it states in their policy that they will collect interest on YOUR money.

Is this legal?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2010 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazon-Marketplace/internet/Amazon-Marketplace-I-am-a-seller-and-they-are-withholding-my-funds-Internet-582522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon Marketplace

WILL I EVER GET MY MONEY AMAZON TOOK FROM ME

AUTHOR: pam - (United States of America)

HI,

I JUST POSTED A STORY OF WHAT HAPPENED TO ME.

AMAZON TOO HAS REMOVED MY ACCOUNT, JUST PUT MY MONEY ON HOLD FOR 90 DAYS.

I HAD DONE NOTHING WRONG TOO.

I WANT TO SUE BUT DONT KNOW WHO TO CONTACT YET.

HAVE YOU RECEIVED YOUR MONEY????

I KNOW THEY TOLD YOU 90 DAYS

IF SO, WAS IT EVERYTHING YOU WAS SUPPOSE TO GET??

THANKS HOPE YOU RESPOND

#2 General Comment

Better Business Bureau

AUTHOR: corba - (United States of America)

Hi,
I got in the same mess. I just filed a compalin with the BBB. I suggest that everybody in this situation do the same. Here is the link: