Complaint Review: Amazon Marketplace

• Reported By: DG — big clifty Kentucky United States of America
Amazon Marketplace

Amazon Marketplace Sellers Market BEWARE!!!!! Internet

BEWARE!!!

Amazon.com is a scam for sellers. I have been selling on amazon.com since November, and they have put my account, and funds on hold several times.

Each time they did this I gave them the information they where requesting, and all was fine.

Amazon was mad that I was underpricing them, and said that I was selling bootleg copied DVD's. I sent them all the proof they asked for proving that my DVD's where Brand new, and factory sealed.

While my account was blocked Amazon continues to charge me pro merchant fees, and permanently suspended my account.

Amazon will make their money off you one way or another so
BEWARE OF AMAZON.COM!!!!!! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!!!

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST AMAZON.COM REPLY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2010 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazon-Marketplace/internet/Amazon-Marketplace-Sellers-Market-BEWARE-Internet-563939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon Marketplace