Complaint Review: Amazon Seller Central

• Reported By: honest home seller — Grants Pass Oregon United States of America
Amazon Seller Central

Amazon Seller Central Withholding Payments With Bogus Excuses Internet

*General Comment: Problem with Amazon too

I am finding Amazon's Seller Central to be withholding payments due me for at least an extra week, with false claims that my credit card info is inaccurate. That not only deprives me of the money I'm due (over $300 last week), but it freezes my account. I know my information is totally accurate, so I have to go in and add the exact same details as 'new' info and that re-activates my account - but I'm still out last week's payment. There is no way to contact them by phone and I have to go through a lengthy and time-consuming email system, only to receive a generic reply that does not answer any of my concerns.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2012 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazon-Seller-Central/internet/Amazon-Seller-Central-Withholding-Payments-With-Bogus-Excuses-Internet-886281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon Seller Central

#1 General Comment

Problem with Amazon too

AUTHOR: tgrafix - (United States of America)

Hello,

I also have my funds frozen for no reason other than being told I am running two accounts which I am not, my daughter has one and now she has taken her listings down but I have a lot of money which they are holding up.

I am considering a class action lawsuit if you are interested contact me.