Complaint Review: Amazon Tech Supply Center

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: PLG — Houston Texas
Amazon Tech Supply Center
Internet USA

Amazon Tech Supply Center AKA Down Under The company listed an order I made for an expensive calculator and said it was delivered to my nephew, Luke Gollemon, on May 29. It has not been delivered at all and I have been billed for it. This is a scam!  Internet

I ordered a titanium graphing calculator from what I thought was Texas Instruments online.  I later learned it was not TI but this company I had never heard of.  My heart sank when I saw it was part of Amazon because they have NO customer service.  Sure enough, Amazon's supposed "tracking" showed that the calculator had been delivered late in May.

It was ordered in early May and the delivery was guaranteed to be by May 29.  I went through the tracking silliness to find a message that it had been delivered to my nephew.  I have talked to him as recently as yesterday, 11 June, and he has not received it.  They did send him two cases for it, but no calculator.  I ordered one case.

I will not pay the bill now but would like people to know about this scam and the fact that AMAZON HAS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE now.  I will not do further business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2014 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazon-Tech-Supply-Center/internet/Amazon-Tech-Supply-Center-AKA-Down-Under-The-company-listed-an-order-I-made-for-an-expens-1154327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon Tech Supply Center