Complaint Review: Amazon

• Submitted: Wed, August 11, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, August 11, 2010

• Reported By: George — California United States of America
Amazon

Amazon Amazon getting FREE money of Holding seller's fund for over 3 months Internet

I earn close to 1300 of 99% positive feedback rating from Amazon within 6 months, and all the sudden they shut off my seller account.  They said I am violating their community rules, but when I ask them more details of how I am violating their rules when other sellers are listing the same way.  Well, they never reply me back and block my seller account permanently.  I sent my complaint to Jeff and Amazon seller performance team reply me back saying that they will not response to my email from now on.  This is the way of their customer service.  "NO RESPONSE"

They closed my account and hold my money of $10,000.00 for a little bit over 3 months.  Within  this 3 month, I keep receiving positive feedback from buyer, and not even a single complaint from buyer.  Of course, buyer never complaint me about what Amazon claim that I am violating their community rules.  I guess this is the way of Amazon borrow money without paying any interest.  I am only one seller from Amazon, if you read how many sellers are like me, then you know how much FREE money they rip off from their sellers.

Also, if you are buyer from Amazon, have you ever noticed that Amazon is not allow buyer leave feedback to Amazon.  Amazon only let buyer leave feedback to their marketplace sellers.  Why?  Amazon's customer service is the worst, if they let buyer leave feedback, I guess no one will buy from Amazon store anymore.  Amazon survive by the seller's excellent performance but not Amazon.

However, I am not an victim of selling on Amazon, I am also get ripoff by buying from Amazon marketplace.  Basically, Amazon has 2 standard of their rules.  In the past, i brought a CD from a 3rd party seller on Amazon, they sent me a recordable CD, very obviously is an illegal copy, but Amazon asks me to send the product back to the seller via expedited shipping.  Did they pay for the shipping cost?  No, Amazon asked me to send it back via expedited shipping and i have to pay for it.  It's ridiculous.

I think Amazon CEO should review it's seller performance team, shouldn't let them do as they wanted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2010 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazon/internet/Amazon-Amazon-getting-FREE-money-of-Holding-sellers-fund-for-over-3-months-Internet-630656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon