• Report: #1162078

• Updated: Tue, July 15, 2014

• Reported By: greg — west hollywood California
Internet USA

Amazon Ripped me off Internet

Found a Security 'Peep hole camera' on Amazon for $62, I ordered it, it was defective, I was surprised & pissed to discover I had to pay ($15) to ship it back to some obscure place in China, I waited a couple weeks & emailed them "Where's my refund?". Thier response was 'The seller never recieved the merchandise back' I didn't buy insurance because that would have been another $14. So a $77 lesson learned, if this stuff was any good Walmart, Home Depot or Bed Bath & Beyond would carry it, three extremly reputable companys that know how to treat a customer. All Amazon is good for is digital streaming of music, movies & TV shows, so it will be a cold day in hell when I order anything else on Amazon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazon/internet/Amazon-Ripped-me-off-Internet-1162078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon