- Report: #847646
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Amazon
AmazonInternet United States of America
Amazon The seller nightmare on Amazon.com = underestimated shipping charges=seller screwed, Internet
*Consumer Comment: amazon options
*Consumer Comment: Who is at fault?
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. book - Amazon cost 3.99 - actual cost to seller $6.25
2. harp - Amazon cost $12.99 - actual cost $64
3. printer - Amazon cost $22.49 - actual cost $98.37
Only in one of the above cases did the *honest* buyer reimburse me the shipping difference. I am being ripped off for shipping charges by the $$hundreds.
There is no place on this website to give buyers ratings - to warn other sellers that they WILL be ripped off by dishonest buyers who never reimburse. I have filed a complaint against Amazon with the BBB-Better Business Bureau because their handling of the shipping cases is substantially inadequte. I encourage you to do the same.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazon/internet/Amazon-The-seller-nightmare-on-Amazoncom-underestimated-shipping-chargesseller-screw-847646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.