Complaint Review: Amazon

• Submitted: Wed, September 22, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, September 22, 2010

• Reported By: Duane — Mary Esther Florida United States of America
Amazon

Amazon claimed responsibility for their business and is reviewing my account. Internet

I signed up for my Amazon's seller account on 5/22/10 and agreed to sell some products on Amazon in addition for my retail business. Everything went well from July to August, and number of disbursements was made to my bank to be able to cover the expenses and re-stock new items. However, on September 2 for the first time, I was notified by Amazon that they are reviewing my account and moved the remained amount of $2,158.82 to reserved amount for up to 30 days, so I couldn't be able to disburse the remained amount to my bank until after 30 days. That is their business, not my business, and they wanted to make sure that there's no chargeback or A to Z claim between me and my buyers. I holds Amazon responsible for any of their actions between me and my buyers due to any concerns about my seller's account.

As a retailer and owner for TechMax USA and having been in business online since 11/18/09, I care more about my business on my website, my merchant account and want to accept my own responsibility for handling payments and orders, not Amazon. And for that reason, I do not recommend Amazon to any sellers like me. And as an advise to buyers, please stay away from Amazon and do not buy on Amazon. For anyone can apply for a seller account which could include scammers, and there's no way to tell what you will receive after you make a purchase, as the images of a product can lie.

I do not always trust buyers on Amazon. I always trust my customers who agreed to my company's terms and conditions when they purchased from me.

Duane; TechMax USA - Owner
Mary Esther, Florida.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2010 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazon/internet/Amazon-claimed-responsibility-for-their-business-and-is-reviewing-my-account-Internet-643251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon