- Report: #911440
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Amazon.com A to Z Claims Department
Amazon.com A to Z Claims Department1200 12th Ave. South, Ste. 1200. Seattle, WA 98144 Internet United States of America
Amazon.com A to Z Claims Department A to Z Claims department scamming hard working sellers out of customer damaged goods and switched items , Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
No matter how many thousands of dollars you generate for Amazon, you are worthless to them.
Over the past 12 months the actions of the A to Z Claims departments are aggregious.
1. They tell you you must return buyers' items after the deadlines have past for customers who decide they no longer want an item (after opening it and using it for 3 months).
2. They tell you you must accept returns after a customer damages an item you sold (even if its a cracked screen or it has water damage)
3. They tell you that you must accept returns even when the serial number of the product you sold doesn't match the one that is returned (bait and switch scam by buyers online beware!)
4. They give you a respond by date, and even if you send a question about it, they take that as your final response, ignore the respond by date for the return information and grant the customer his credit instantly (no ifs ands or buts) Then they follow it up with the sordid letter
Too bad you didn't respond in time, the customer can keep or do whatever they want with the product, and we don't care, you still get debited, and the buyer wins out.
Rewarding cheaters!! Awesome Amazon!
5. Customers have agreed to remove the claim since the seller works hard to appease them, but they still grant the claim in the buyers favor. And directly debit your account. They don't even take the time to read the transcriptions of emails that they have between buyer and seller.
6. Oh, and they have an appeals process. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. They don't even look at their own transcriptions.
I've been lied to, cheated, they don't even look at what they tell you, they don't even care what you say. They don't care what photo or video evidence you have. You could tell them you are Jeff Bezos and they wouldn't care, you know why? THEY DON'T READ IT! You get an automated generated response that the computer matches up to your claim type and or transcriptions. That's it.
SPEND SOME MONEY AND GET SOME ACTUAL HUMAN REPS FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THATS HOLY!!
Honestly the A to Z claims department is full of outsourced/automated help, you can't even reach an English speaking person, and there is no supervisors that care to even look over your claim.
Oh they say they care, but they'd rather debit the poor peon sellers that funding it from their own pockets or actually saying waitaminute you are a 100% reputable seller with years and years of selling experience, maybe we should support you a little bit.
Nope. The violations border on humans rights abuse and this needs to be known.
Not suprising from a company that used to blindly rip off customers by charging them more money for their dvd's than they were charging to new customers to lure them in.
Nor a company that hides behind the cloak of ambiguity, makes it impossible to contact them, they don't publish their contact information via email, and all the ones that are out there you get bounced back.
FIX YOUR A to Z CLAIMS DEPARTMENT, FIRE YOUR CLAIMS STAFF, STOP AUTOMATING YOUR RESPONSES, and GET SOME COMPETANT US Based Employees!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazoncom-A-to-Z-Claims-Department/internet/Amazoncom-A-to-Z-Claims-Department-A-to-Z-Claims-department-scamming-hard-working-seller-911440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.