Complaint Review: Amazon.com, INC.

• Submitted: Mon, April 01, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: DFWsnaps, LLC — Dallas Texas
Amazon.com, INC.
410 Terry Ave Seattle Washington Internet United States of America

Amazon.com, INC. Amazon.com Internet Giant Owes my business over $2100 Dollars! I want my funds NOW! Internet

I am previous seller on Amazon.com and I will NEVER do business with this company or any of its affiliates ever again. Amazon froze my seller account with out reason and has held my funds for longer than their 90 day policy. I have emailed their teams over and over and I have not received a response regarding this issue since the beginning. I believe Amazon has NOT honored their own contract by not returning my $2100+ dollars. My business is suffering because of this. I have also filed a complaint with the AG offices of Washington state. I will not stop until I put a dent into this terrible companies business..I hope to turn away all new sellers...PLEASE TRY TO BE A VENDOR ELSE WHERE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazoncom-INC/internet/Amazoncom-INC-Amazoncom-Internet-Giant-Owes-my-business-over-2100-Dollars-I-want-my-1039741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon.com, INC.