Complaint Review: Amazon.com Seller page

• Reported By: JE — United States of America
Amazon.com Seller page

Amazon.com Seller page Charged me for refund never got product back, Internet

This took place with Amazon.com

I sold my PSP Vita this November using Amazon's services.  The customer claimed the product was broken and wanted a refund.  My account got charged through Amazon.com, but the buyer never sent my product back.

When I  went to Amazon.com I told them of this issue to no avail.  After having sent several emails to several departments of Amazon and getting nothing, but "read the FAQ" section of their buyer's website I finally called.  I got a very rude customer support person who would not help me one bit.  His only advice was "you're out of luck."  That is all I have ever gotten from this company.  I would not recommend anyone using Amazon.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazoncom-Seller-page/internet/Amazoncom-Seller-page-Charged-me-for-refund-never-got-product-back-Internet-990314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon.com Seller page