Complaint Review: Amazon.com

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: kenny1 — Bronx New York United States of America
Amazon.com
214 Willow Street Massapequa Park,, New York United States of America

Amazon.com Michael Fedele Basically this man got a free PS3 Madden NFL 2013 game! Massapequa Park, NY 11762-1752 , New York

Hey everyone how are you?

On January 24th, 2013 I have sold a Playstation 3 Madden NFL 2013 video game to a man named Michael Fedele for the price of of $39.99. I sold the item at Amazon.com

A couple of weeks later, this individual wrote me an email saying that the game did not contain a EA Sports Online pass code. I emailed him back saying that the code was included in the game and I have not used the code. He asked for a $15 dollar refund so he can pay for the online pass.

A week later, Mr. Fedele reported me to Amazon.com. That same day, I have called the company and they have told me that I have to give him the full refund of the game. So I did that but in exchanged I wanted the game sent back to me.

Weeks have passed and he never sent the game back to me. He basically got a free game. I also blame amazon because they was the one that put in the refund. They basically told me that

Anyone out there who is selling stuff on Amazon.com, be aware of this Michael Fedele. Amazon.com is also a shady business because they could have gave me the $39.99 back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazoncom/Massapequa-Park-New-York-11762/Amazoncom-Michael-Fedele-Basically-this-man-got-a-free-PS3-Madden-NFL-2013-game-Massapeq-1026876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon.com