Complaint Review: Amazon.com

• Reported By: Pissed Off — Arvada Colorado
Amazon.com
Seattle, Washington USA

Amazon.com Rip Off Scam Artists Seattle Washington

I contacted Amazon about a order from Book Grove that was placed on August 28, 2013 and mailed from Milwaukee Wiscosnin to Ct Dodge Iowa.

i proceeded to let them know how much trouble it has been and I have not recieved my order on Sept 12, 2013. I also let them know that I was being transferred out of town and it is strange that I have not received the order when it takes 6.5hrs to drive there. The Supervisor said that she seen the emails including one that was a complete lie stating USPS Media Website states 4-14 business days up to 21 business days. I went to that site and it clearly states 2-8 days with a asterisk on the 8 days as stating mail outside the US may take longer.

Amazon is clearly defiant in acknowledging that the customer got ripped off and refuses help. They even went as far as saying that I will be charged a return fee and also re-shipping fee to send it back to them. [continued below]....

..... How I never got the package!!!

I WILL never shop Amazon and will procede to contact BBB and let them know about this. My Uncle is a Postmaster and he even agrees that from Milwaukee Wisconsin to Ft Dodge Iowa would at the most for standard delivery be 4 days not including Sunday.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2013 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazoncom/Seattle-Washington/Amazoncom-Rip-Off-Scam-Artists-Seattle-Washington-1084572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon.com