Complaint Review: Amazon.com

• Submitted: Fri, November 23, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 23, 2012

• Reported By: SCOTT MCKINNEY — CHESTERTON Indiana United States of America
Amazon.com

Amazon.com Amazon Marketplace FRAUD, POOR SERVICE, & THEFT OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION! CLOSED MY ACCOUNTS FOR NO REASON! Internet

Amazon.com AKA Amazon Marketplace is an online store/company full of fraud & poor customer service!

I had been a loyal Amazon.com customer for years, spent hundreds of thousands of dollars with this company. I automated my life using subscription purchase services for products from Amazon.com. WHAT A MISTAKE!

This company has no appreciation for their loyal customers!

One day I attempted to login to my buyer account and it was CLOSED! ALL my orders with product warranty and information is GONE! They refuse to explain why it was closed and there is nobody to talk to about correcting this issue! What if I have an issue with a product I ordered? Amazon offers warranty, BUT I CANNOT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT!

They even billed me for a Prime Membership for a year which I do not use, and refuse to refund me!!!

Fraud!
Theft!
Con-Artists!
Poor Service!
No Customer Loyalty!
DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS ON AMAZON.COM OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazoncom/internet/Amazoncom-Amazon-Marketplace-FRAUD-POOR-SERVICE-THEFT-OF-MY-PERSONAL-INFORMATION-CLO-972883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon.com