Complaint Review: Amazon.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 26, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 26, 2012

• Reported By: Josh — North Huntingdon Pennsylvania United States of America
Amazon.com

Amazon.com I have been a seller on Amazon for 3 years now. I buy and sell most of my college books on the website and I have NEVER had a problem with anything. I sold one of my books, which was exactly as desc Internet

I have been a seller on Amazon.com for over 3 years now, buying and selling my college books.  I sold a book, which was exactly as described and 3 weeks later the buyer sends the book back demanding a refund.

I tried and tried working with Amazon's A to Z claims service, but all I receive are ridiculous automated e-mails telling me that the seller wins and to refund the order.

This makes no sense.  So you're telling me that someone can buy MY book, photocopy whatever they want and then just decide to return in 3 weeks later.  This is complete and utter nonsense and a fraud!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2012 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazoncom/internet/Amazoncom-I-have-been-a-seller-on-Amazon-for-3-years-now-I-buy-and-sell-most-of-my-col-902969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon.com