Complaint Review: Amazon.com

• Submitted: Sun, August 05, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, August 05, 2012

• Reported By: angry — raleigh North Carolina United States of America
Amazon.com Internet United States of America

Amazon.com I was on Amazon.com shopping for a used book. I wrote down the information so that my husband could order it for me. oringinally the price was .99. Two days later the same book had increased to $5.99. Internet

Amazon.com is an unethical seller. I was looking to buy a very old book two days ago. I wrote down the formation so that my husband could purchase it for me. The book was not in good condition and was being sold for .99. Two days later the same worn book with yellow pages was $5.99. I took this personally because I'm positive that no one else had searched for that. Particular title. They targeted me! At first I was freaked out and then mad! I'm no longer going to shop on amazon because I find their selling praes to be, well shady! Lets just say that if I were shopping for a book at Barns and Nobels this would never happen because I would be dealing with someone face to face. I guess Amazon thinks they have power because they are hiding behind their computer. My experience was scary and I feel like the book I was shopping for, used.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2012 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazoncom/internet/Amazoncom-I-was-on-Amazoncom-shopping-for-a-used-book-I-wrote-down-the-information-so-922777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon.com