Complaint Review: Amazon.com

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Me — Orlando Florida
Internet USA

Amazon.com This is my 5th replcement for my Kindle Fire HD 7" Internet

I purchased a Kindle Fire HD last year around March of last year from Best Buy. Since that time I have had to have it replaced 5 times. Customer service is really good about replacing it but it has had the same issue every single time. It stops charging after about 6 months. I really love my Kindle but Amazon really needs to fix this issue.

I have the first generation Kindle which I gave to my husband and has never had the problem. I think that Amazon needs to take a look at the charging port on this model and fix. I have tried calling their corporate office several times but no matter what time of day it is, the message says they are closed. I would like a response from someone at the corporate level that addresses this issues. There are numerous people having this issue so it is not just me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazoncom/internet/Amazoncom-This-is-my-5th-replcement-for-my-Kindle-Fire-HD-7-Internet-1141618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon.com