Complaint Review: Amazon's Mturk.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 05, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 06, 2010

• Reported By: Matt — germantown Tennessee U.S.A.
Amazon's Mturk.com
1200 12TH AVE Internet United States of America

Amazon's Mturk.com Mechanical Turk or Mturk Stole my money! Internet

I joined mechanical turk 2 weeks ago and made over $300.  The next thing I know, they shut down my account accusing me of violating their terms of service.  I did nothing of the sort!  Not only that but they terminated my Amazon payments account which is where the money was deposited.  That is not right at all.  In the real world, if you get fired from your job, they still pay you up till the point where you were fired.  These thieves just stole all my hard earned money.  I don't know what they accuse me of doing because they never reply in email except with automated messages that say nothing helpful.  I think the problem is that I was able to sit at the computer for 10 hours a day and was making too much money too quickly for their liking.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2010 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazons-Mturkcom/internet/Amazons-Mturkcom-Mechanical-Turk-or-Mturk-Stole-my-money-Internet-600555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon's Mturk.com