Complaint Review: Ambassador Financial

• Submitted: Wed, June 11, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 11, 2008

• Reported By:Waterford Michigan
Ambassador Financial
314 N. Riverside Dr. Internet U.S.A.

Ambassador Financial stealing my money Espanola Internet

This company has put funds into my account without my consent , I have had no contact with them, did not sign any documents, they put $ 400. in and take out $ 120. every 2 weeks. This has put my account in the negative numerous times and have been unable to pay my bills ! My debt has gone up and am trying to dig my way out now. Am in the process of reporting them to the BBB and Attorney General to try and get my funds back.

Tania
Waterford, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2008 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ambassador-Financial/internet/Ambassador-Financial-stealing-my-money-Espanola-Internet-339213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ambassador Financial