Complaint Review: Ambassadors Textiles Co. UK

• Updated: Tue, May 20, 2008

• Reported By:Mendon Massachusetts
Ambassadors Textiles Co. UK
Business-Support@ambassadors-textiles.co.uk Internet United Kingdom

Ambassadors Textiles Co. UK sent me a fraudulent check expecting me to deposit it into my checking account, keep 10% and Western Union fees for sending them remainder of the money London Internet

I answered an ad via email. I gave my address and was told I would be receiving checks for payments by US customers. I received my first check today, via UPS. I called the bank listed on the check to verify funds and was told by the bank they don't do that. I then contacted the company on which the check was written. They informed me they do not have a branch office in Crossville Tennessee, where the check came from and that I should rip the check up because if I tried to cash it at my bank, it would come up as a "fraudulent" check.

I got an email from John Gerald (Hiring Manager) of Ambassadors Textiles with a name and address of who I should send via Western Union, the money. That information is as follows:

Simon Bowell
London SE5 5EH UK

The UPS package came from Stacey Powell 103 Groundview Road Crossville, TN 38558

Please contact me if you want the check and the UPS package.

Mendon, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2008 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ambassadors-Textiles-Co-UK/internet/Ambassadors-Textiles-Co-UK-sent-me-a-fraudulent-check-expecting-me-to-deposit-it-into-my-333701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ambassadors Textiles Co. UK