Complaint Review: Amber Mosley

• Reported By: nuskie — Elgin South Carolina
Amber Mosley
Nationwide USA

Amber Mosley FRAUDULANT OFFER OF JOB Newark Nationwide

I received an email that my resume had been reviewed on careerbuilders.com and that they would like for me to fill out the application for Store Manager for Kindle Fire. I proceeded. I went through two interviews and got notification that I was offered the position. The offer letter was on company letterhead from Amazon. I accepted offer. I was later emailed by Ms Amber Mosley introducing herself as my development manager. She sent me a list of things to do and I followed. I was waiting on the information needed to set up my buisness in which she stated that there were some hickups and she emailed me my EIN number. I was then instructed to go set up a bank account and they would wire a transfer. She called me and advised me that the transfer was complete and the money was in the business account. I check the traWhen I asked about compensation Ms Mosley said it would begin once she came here to help me set up the location. She called me and asked for the credit card information of the account that was given to me because she stated that it was not working. RED FLAG...I contacted the bank immediatly closed the business account until further notice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amber-Mosley/nationwide/Amber-Mosley-FRAUDULANT-OFFER-OF-JOB-Newark-Nationwide-1171058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amber Mosley