Complaint Review: Amber T Henna Party Plantation Yelp.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 01, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 01, 2011

• Reported By: Civil Criminal Investigations Fl — Deerfield Beach Florida United States of America
Amber T Henna Party Plantation Yelp.com
11750 Nw 18th St Internet United States of America

Amber T Henna Party Plantation Yelp.com Amber T, Amber Temkin events planner Amber T was very rude I called for a quote for a Henna Party the owner Amber Temkin was evasive Internet

Amber T was very rude I called for a quote for a Henna Party the owner Amber Temkin was very evasive. She did not offer to give the free services and consultation that her websites promises for certain special events She wasn't very helpful either when I asked about how her prices are based she just said that that was hard for her to say because she needed more information and on the Henna Party event, but I told her exactly how many people and exactly what we wanted since prices very so much, but she insisted I tell her what my budget was and I did not have another estimate on hand so I did not know what to say, so I just asked her how her Bridal Mehndi and Henna Party's compare to Heather and Kari of The Henna Company located in Ft Lauderdale Florida and that they are also both fully licensed arithmeticians Amber T became very defensive and evasive, furthermore I did not find her website to be user friendly.She insisted on talking over my questions and she also claims superiority over all the other tattoo artists, all the while not answering my questions. When I interrupted her and pressed to ask a few questions over the phone about proper licensing, since this was my daughters first Henna Party she said she didn't want my business and hung up. I found the whole encounter with her to be disturbing and she was highly unprofessional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2011 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amber-T-Henna-Party-Plantation-Yelpcom/internet/Amber-T-Henna-Party-Plantation-Yelpcom-Amber-T-Amber-Temkin-events-planner-Amber-T-was-803972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amber T Henna Party Plantation Yelp.com