Complaint Review: Ambience Designs

• Updated: Thu, February 02, 2012

• Reported By: KD — Vacaville California United States of America
Ambience Designs
333 Merchant Street Vacaville, California United States of America

Ambience Designs Denise Rossi Consumer Fraud - Interior Design / General Contractor. They take your money and never provide or complete the products and services sold to you. They stole $19K from my family alone, I know of 6 othe Vacaville, California

Do not hire Denise and Bob Rossi of Ambience Designs unless you want to get ripped off. They essentially have been running a Ponzi scheme in Vacaville, Ca. I have consulted a lawyer who recommends reporting them to the District Attorney's Consumer Fraud Unit @ 707-784-6859. This is fraud, they are stealing and they should be prosecuted.

They took my budget of $19K for interior design in my home and I have nothing but an unfinished desk and three cabinets to show for it. I hired them in July and the last time I saw Denise was in October. Once I was getting suspicious and at the top of my budget, she became completely unavailable.

Every time I contact Denise to ask where my furniture is, she does not respond. When I ask when they have me scheduled for construction projects, she responds with dates and they don't show. If I ask for timelines of completion, she disregards my questions and responds with stories of family tragedies to make me feel bad and push me off.

Ambience Design's Contractor's License expired on 10/31/11, they were evoked from the BBB on 11/14/11, their Contractor's Bond cancelled on 12/2/11, and they are not members to the associations they advertise to be. I am just learning about their current Bankruptcy. I find their bankruptcy interesting as they have enjoyed luxurious vacations since I hired them. It appears my money may have paid for their vacations instead of the products and services we spent hours picking out.

Please e-mail me if you have been taken advantage of by Denise Rossi of Ambience Designs. I have set up a dedicated e-mail account to find out how many families they have committed Consumer Fraud against. Please e-mail me at (((email redacted))).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ambience-Designs/Vacaville-California-95688/Ambience-Designs-Denise-Rossi-Consumer-Fraud-Interior-Design-General-Contractor-They-833066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ambience Designs