Complaint Review: Ambit Energy

Ambit Energy
P.O. Box 864589 Plano, Texas USA

Ambit Energy Fraud in Accounting Plano Texas

6/11/2013

Ambit Energy sent me a bill telling me to pay $428.90 by the 10th of June, I called in on the 9th and made the payment to a customer service rep.  She gave me a confirmation number and said Thank You.  Today is 6/11/2013 and my power has been shut off because of the $428.90 Ambit decided to hold $125 as a deposit and not let me know.  When I called in they said I should have been able to read on the bill that $125 would be taken out for my next payment for a deposit-the customer serivce rep made no attempt to let me know this had this been the case.  When I as a customer call in and make a payment due that is requested by Ambit and then they turn around and shut off my power less than 48 hours later is compete fraud.

Stay as far away from Ambit energy as you can, they will find any excuse to disconnect your power so they can charge you a disconnect and a re connect fee.  They have the accouting principles of a 2nd grader, again do your self a favor and never do business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ambit-Energy/Plano-Texas-76034/Ambit-Energy-Fraud-in-Accounting-Plano-Texas-1058244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ambit Energy