Complaint Review: Ambulatory Surgery Center

• Reported By: Keith — Mayfield Kentucky USA
Ambulatory Surgery Center
2831 Lone Oak Rd Paducah, Kentucky United States of America

Ambulatory Surgery Center destruction of property Paducah, Kentucky

went to the ambulatory surgery to have my shoulder and manipulated because of frozen shoulder. I explained to the staff how to move my power chair after they transferred me to the table. When the procedure was finished they put me back in my power chair but never told me what they had done. They had raised the seat and set it down on top of the plate that locks it so it cannot snivel. This bent the plate. When I went to leave my van the seat swiveled and almost threw me on the pavement. I grabbed the armrest to keep from being thrown out. In the process it damaged the controller. I wrote them a letter right after it happened and have since called them and they will not return my phone calls. I also have been to pain management next door and all they want to do is drug you up. I will never go back to this place again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2011 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ambulatory-Surgery-Center/Paducah-Kentucky-42003/Ambulatory-Surgery-Center-destruction-of-property-Paducah-Kentucky-724994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ambulatory Surgery Center