Complaint Review: Amce Research Group

• Updated: Wed, August 10, 2011

• Reported By: Dee — Hayward California United States of America
Amce Research Group
P.O. Box 625737 Cincinnati, Ohio United States of America

Amce Research Group A Subsidiary of Cintas Mystery Shopping, Market Research, Securities, Training & Consulting Cincinnati, Ohio

I was contacted by this company to become a mystery shopper. They gave me names of stores they wanted me to mystery shop and Western Unions. They sent me a check for $3997.00. The break down was $450.00 for probationary training, $100.00 was for funds for shopping, $290.00 for Service Charge by Western Union/MoneyGram, and $3,157.00 required funds to be sent. I went to my bank and deposited this check and at first the money was released into my account. I went and did what was asked of me and now my account is short $3,997.00.

I called my assignment Co-ordinator Pamela Wilson at 514-803-7760. She said that she would contact the accounting department and the check was good. I told he it wasn't. She told me to call her back and now she is not answering the phone. I keep getting the answering machine saying to leave a message for customer service and someone will return my call. Well I have left messages and no one has called me back. I have all the receipts and the names of the persons that I sent the western union too. Now I don't know what to do!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2011 09:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amce-Research-Group/Cincinnati-Ohio-45262/Amce-Research-Group-A-Subsidiary-of-Cintas-Mystery-Shopping-Market-Research-Securities-763552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amce Research Group