Complaint Review: Amden Corp. Cybersonic Toothbrush

• Submitted: Sat, June 15, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, July 20, 2002

• Reported By:Santa Rosa CA
Amden Corp. Cybersonic Toothbrush
1111 Watson Center Rd. Suite B Carso, California U.S.A.

Amden Corp. AKA Cybersonic Toothbrush ripoff fraudulent ripoff business Carson California

*Consumer Suggestion: Go figure

We received a defective toothbrush unit and sent it back before the 30-days were up. We keep receiving the replacement toothbrushes even though we have contacted Amden Corp. many times to stop it.

Amden has told us that they would stop the delivery of the replacement toothbrushes. They still keep coming.

We have contacted our credit card company and have sent them hand written complaints to try to stop the payments. That has failed.

As a last resort we are now cancelling the credit card to stop this madness.

I find it ironic that we can't get them to stop sending us replacement toothbrushes while others are complaining they can't seem to get them to send them the ones they want. If anybody needs some replacements feel free to email me.

Robert
Santa Rosa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2002 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amden-Corp-Cybersonic-Toothbrush/Carso-California-90745/Amden-Corp-AKA-Cybersonic-Toothbrush-ripoff-fraudulent-ripoff-business-Carson-California-22795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amden Corp. Cybersonic Toothbrush

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Trisha - ()

I had to fight them because I had the toothbrush and kept getting charged for the replacments so now I have no heads so I have a brush i paid way too much for that I can use, All I can say is keep fighting them, I would also cancel the card that doesnt sound like a credit card so I would want to deal with.

#2 Consumer Suggestion