Complaint Review: Amden Corp. Cybersonic Toothbrush

• Submitted: Tue, May 28, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, May 28, 2002

• Reported By:Bourbonnais IL
Amden Corp. Cybersonic Toothbrush
111 Watson Carson, California U.S.A.

Amden Corp. Cybersonic Toothbrush ripoff Co. does not deliver what it promises! false promises fraudulent ripoff business mistreated Carson California

I purchased 2 Cybersonic toothbrushes in October 2001. I was to have my replacement heads by January. I called and called there was always excuses.

I did finally receive the heads 2 months later. I was due in April for my next 2 sets of heads.I still have not received them! I have called the companies 800 # and it is now disconected!
How do we get our replacement brush heads.

Melinda
Bourbonnais, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2002 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amden-Corp-Cybersonic-Toothbrush/Carson-California-90745/Amden-Corp-Cybersonic-Toothbrush-ripoff-Co-does-not-deliver-what-it-promises-false-prom-21634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amden Corp. Cybersonic Toothbrush